Orders & Payments
Placing OrdersCan I use my gift card online and in store?
Yes, Gift cards can be used in UK branches of our Flannels stores as well as online. Certain items ordered from our Brand Partners may limit the methods of payment available for your order. You will see the options available to you during the checkout process.
You can use the full or part balance of your gift card. Any remaining value will be stored on the gift card. You can also use your gift card as part payment, together with any other approved payment option.
Here are some further terms and conditions around our gift cards;
- Gift cards may not be refunded, exchanged for cash, used as payment with discount vouchers or taken as deposits.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash: we will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Gift cards are valid for two years after their purchase. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on the expiration date of the card.
- Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be used by customers outside of the United Kingdom.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- Completed Orders